Friday, April 05, 2013

REBELLE NOIR



Hello Followers!
Today I chose to be casual-rock, I love this gritty style, and I love to enrich these simple outfits with accessories that light up the look! I show off again my tights game, combined with a dress from H&M and a maxi cardigan by Silvian Heach with applique on the shoulders.
My boyfriend gave me this beautiful bag for Christmas and I have to say that it was an excellent present!
It is versatile, comfortable and suitable for many styles! I think that a bag can change an entire look, so do not leave anything to chance!
Have a nice day, fashionistas!
See You Soon!
* * * * *
Buongiorno Followers!
Per oggi ho scelto di essere casual-rock, adoro questo stile grintoso, e amo arricchire questi outfit semplici con accessori che illuminano il look! Sfoggio di nuovo il mio gioco di calze abbinato ad un abitino di H&M e un maxi cardigan di Silvian Heach con applique sulle spalle.
La borsa me l'ha regalata il mio ragazzo a Natale e devo dire che è stata un ottimo acquisto! Versatile e comoda, adatta a molti stili! Credo che una borsa possa cambiare un intero look, quindi è meglio non lasciare mai nulla al caso!
Buona giornata, fashionistas!
See You Soon!






Cardigan by Silvian Heach (similar HERE) | Dress by H&M (similar HERE) | 
Tights by Calzedonia (similar HERE) | Bag - no brand (similar HERE) | Boots - no brand (similar HERE) | Accessories by Aldo (similar HERE) | Accesories by H&M (similar HERE) |
 Sunglasses by Mango (similar HERE)

Cardigan by Silvian Heach (simile QUI) | Abito by H&M (simile QUI) | 
Calze by Calzedonia (simili QUI) | Borsa - no brand (simile QUI) | Stivali - no brand (simili QUI) | Accessori by Aldo(simili QUI) | Accessories by H&M (simili QUI) | 
Occhiali da sole by Mango (simili QUI)

12 comments:

  1. fine look ; DDD


    i invite to me too



    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto carina, Elen! :)

    bacio,
    Giada

    http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto carina, adoro l'abbinamento :)

    Juliette

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your bag and rings <3 thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already follow you babe :) love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice accessories!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/be-mine-valentino.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great necklace!
    http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks doll! Great outfit
    & ofcourse i'd love to follow you:)! Doing that right now, follow back!
    xoxo

    http://idontjustexistilive.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I love it, my dear. <3

    xoxo
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your rings!Great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie! thanks for your comment and for stopping by <3
Keep on smiling!