Wednesday, March 27, 2013

#MyThaiStyle by Anthropologie


Hello Fashionistas,
Today I would like to dedicate this post to tell you about my second passion that I love so much and so much fascinates me: Travel.
Even as a child I had, to my great good fortune, the opportunity to discover the world. I love learning about new cultures and religions; traditions and habits of many countries are so different from mine that everything fascinates me and kidnaps me totally.
I could experience the hustle and bustle of New York, the uphill roads of San Francisco, Los Angeles and his Hollywoodian life, San Diego like a movie and the wonderful crazy Las Vegas, I have seen the poverty in Cuba in L'Havana and loved Santo Domingo and its beaches, I have been in Greece and I admired the sunsets and the all-white towns perched on the rocks ... and in addition to all, there is much more!
A country that fascinates me particularly but, unfortunately, I did not visit, is Thailand. I've always been intrigued by its landscape and its culture. Dreaming to fly 'till there, I tried to imagine what I would wear on my trip.
I was very undecided about what to choose, because the catalog of March of Anthropologie is very inspiring!
I finally decided: a beautiful long dress with ethnic prints and light enhanced by matching accessories and details would be perfect! Thanks to Anthropologie I could recreate an example of my outfits and I am very happy with the result! I love this dress and all the accessories that I matched. As the dress is already rich, I could not overdo with jewelry, but loving them so much, I managed to put everything I would :)
Well, what about ... good imaginary trip to me!

* * * * *



Buongiorno fashioniste,
Oggi vorrei dedicare questo post per parlarvi della mia seconda passione che tanto amo e tanto mi affascina: Viaggiare.
Fin da piccola ho avuto, per mia grande fortuna, la possibilità di scoprire il mondo. Amo conoscere nuove culture e religioni; le tradizioni e le abitudini di molti paesi sono così diverse dalle mie che tutto ciò mi affascina e mi rapisce totalmente.
Ho potuto vivere la frenesia di New York, la strade in salita di San Francisco, Los Angeles e la sua vita hollywoodiana, San Diego da film e la splendida pazza Las Vegas; ho visto la povertà a Cuba a L'Havana e amato Santo Domingo e le sue spiagge; Sono stata in Grecia e ho ammirato i sui tramonti e le cittadelle tutte bianche arroccate sugli scogli...E oltre a tutto ciò c'è molto altro ancora! 
Un Paese che mi affascina particolarmente ma che, purtroppo, ancora non ho visitato è la Thailandia. Sono sempre stata incuriosita dal suo paesaggio e dalla sua cultura. Sognando di poterci andare ho provato a immaginare cosa mi piacerebbe indossare durante il mio viaggio.
Ero molto indecisa su cosa scegliere perchè il catalogo di Marzo di Anthropologie è ricco di ispirazioni!
Alla fine ho deciso: uno splendido abito lungo e leggero con stampe etniche arricchito da accessori e dettagli abbinati sarebbe perfetto! Grazie ad Anthropologie ho potuto ricreare un esempio del mio outfit e sono molto contenta del risultato! Amo questo abito e tutti gli accessori che ho abbinato. Essendo già ricco il vestito non ho potuto esagerare con i gioielli ma, amandoli molto, sono riuscita ad inserire tutto quello che mi servirebbe :) 
Beh, che dire... buon viaggio immaginario a me! 

10 comments:

  1. La Thailandia.. che sogno! E che invidia per tutti i posti che hai visto! Condivido pienamente la tua passione per i viaggi.. scoprire nuovi posti,conoscere nuova gente,vivere culture diverse dalla mia..è qualcosa di così stimolante ed allo stesso tempo appagante! E l'outfit che hai scelto per il tuo viaggio immaginario rende a pieno l'idea! :)
    Ti seguo..se ti va di ricambiare..

    http://ledeuxmoi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma che bello immaginare un outfit per un viaggio che non si è ancora fatto! Mi complimento!!!

    http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think travelling is seriously the best thing ever. You grow so much as a person on travels, see so many different thing... I love it. You're definitely one happy lady to have already experienced all of that :)!
    Those necklaces are to die for <3!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on blogspot and follow you back?>:>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anche io adoro viaggiare ma riesco a farlo ben poco purtroppo!!
    Bellissimo l'abito che hai selezionato!!
    Baci

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can also follow each other on Fb and Bloglovin!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration! :) Love the dress! I'm your new follower on facebook (petra lorencova), hope you follow me back ;)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eccomi..... anch'io amo viaggiare!!!!
    Ti seguo su GFC e Bloglovin.... tocca a te ricambiare!!!
    ;)))
    Ks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog ^^

    http://valentinemarierose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie! thanks for your comment and for stopping by <3
Keep on smiling!