Thursday, February 07, 2013

Flower Pants For Spring

I'm still on the line of spring outfit! Today I have chosen these beautiful floral print pants and for do not go overboard with the "summer" outfit I have matched to a simple black sweater and amphibians!
Obviously it is still very cold so I finished everything with my coat Zara bought last year in Milan! These pants are one of the best purchases I've ever made​​! They are colorful, elasticised, versatile and comfortable! This summer i will surely match to maxi tank tops or read chiffon blouses!
________________________________________________________________________________
Sto continuando sulla linea dell'outfit primaverile! Oggi ho scelto questi splendidi pantaloni stampa floreale e per non esagerare con "l'estivo" li ho abbinati ad un semplice golfino nero e a degli anfibi! 
Ovviamente non fa ancora caldissimo quindi ho completato il tutto con il mio cappotto di Zara comprato l'anno scorso a Milano! Questi pants sono stati uno degli acquisti migliori che io abbia mai fatto! Sono colorati, elasticizzati, versatili e comodi! Quest'estate li abbinare sicuramente a maxi canotte o camicie leggere di chiffon!








Coat by Zara (similar HERE) | Sweater - no brand - (similar HERE) | Pants by TEZENIS (similar HERE) | Amphibians - no brand - (similar HERE) | Sunglasses by Dolce e Gabbana | Bag by Prada
________________________________________________________________________________
Cappotto by Zara (simile QUI) | Maglioncino - no brand - (simile QUI) | Pantaloni by TEZENIS (simili QUI) | Anfibi - no brand - (simili HERE) | Occhiali da sole by Dolce e Gabbana |
Borsa by Prada





32 comments:

  1. El pantalón es precioso!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit!
    I love flower pants and your coat. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. mi piace tantissimo!! ciao :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! Your pants are amazing!! Great outfit! I'm going to follow you on bloglovin' and here. You can have a look on my blog and follow me if you like it! Thank you very much. Kisses*

    www.streetstylev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! Lovely blog, What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come sempre centri i miei gusti bel look ti ho inviato un messaggio su facebook..
    ciao
    Mery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorooo i tuoi pantaloniiii!!!:) ti seguo passa da me se ti va!!:)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pants and like your style!
    Im following you!

    xx

    myfashionisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Dear :) .
    Great blog. Interesting post.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Welcome to my blog.
    http://photographyismyexistence.blogspot.com/

    Like me on Facebook. I will be extremely grateful.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful! Love your outfit.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao bella! You look perfect! Love your pants ;)
    Kiss
    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures, great outfit, great blog, so... PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mi piace l'abbinamento del floreale con il nero, molto raffinato!

    NEW POST ON HIDDEN BEAUTY:BLAZER MOOD
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cute!
    Follow your blog by GFC, hope, you’ll follow me back)

    my blog - Kicky Jane

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit
    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. great pants!not too pop is good.

    http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello dear! You have really nice blog! Love this outfit, amazing style, now I am your new follower. :* Hope you follow back.. (??) :)

    Your Elizabeth!
    http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cappotto e borsa bellissimi :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. super pretty your outfit ;)
    follow back, if you like ;) andy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your floral pants girl:)!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mi fa molto piacere che mi segui, mi piace il tuo stile. ti seguo sulle varie piattaforme. a presto

    http://effecoco.blogspot.it/2013/02/effe-che-ista.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a nice outfit *_* i like your pant <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice outfit :)
    I'm following you now, hope you visit my blog and follow back me(??) :)

    littleann5.blogspot.cz :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an amazing outfit!
    You remind me SJP!
    I will follow you from now, i will be happy i you follow back...thank you.
    www.inmartinasheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, you look great :) I also bought leggings Tezenis today :) I saw this youre there too :) Really nice! :)
    I invite you to me :) Have a nice day =*

    ReplyDelete
  26. I pantaloni sn davvero glamour:-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I pursue fashion and i love all kinds try
    and enjoy waht they bring you.
    Wonder Beautyis a China Lingerie Manufacturer
    and We also Wholesale Lingerie and Clubwear.

    ReplyDelete

Hey sweetie! thanks for your comment and for stopping by <3
Keep on smiling!